Copyright ©2014 qPublic
Garfield County Court Clerk
Home General Information Services Judges Phone Directory Oklahoma State Court Network On Demand Court Records (KellPro) Small Claims Marriage License Probate Records Request Licenses Traffic
Garfield County Courthouse
Traffic Department
The Garfield County Court Clerk’s Office handles traffic citations issued by the Garfield County Sheriff’s Department and the Oklahoma Highway Patrol only.  COURT APPEARANCE You have the option of appearing in court and being seen by a judge.  Traffic court is on Mondays at 1:00 P.M. with exceptions for holidays.  All costs and fines must be paid in full at court appearance.  Payment may be cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, or credit card.  If you have questions, please call the Traffic Department at 580-237-0232 before your court date. BY MAIL You may enter a plea on the back of the ticket and mail it with your fine payment to the Court Clerk prior to the court date. Payments by mail should be check, money orders or cashier’s check.  Please indicate the defendants name and include a self addressed stamped envelope for return of payment receipt.  Address payments to: Garfield County Court Clerk 114 West Broadway Enid, Oklahoma 73701 BY PHONE Traffic tickets may be paid by calling the traffic department at 580-237-0232.  Credit card payments are now accepted over the telephone.  Payments over the phone may be made by the cardholder only. ONLINE Go online at, enter a plea to close the case and pay your traffic citation by credit card.
114 W. Broadway  Enid, Oklahoma 73701 | Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday