Copyright ©2014 qPublic
Garfield County Court Clerk
Home General Information Services Judges Phone Directory Oklahoma State Court Network On Demand Court Records (KellPro) Small Claims Marriage License Probate Records Request Licenses Traffic
Garfield County Courthouse
Records Requests/Archives
The Garfield County Court Clerk’s Office utilizes as the site for case docket and image records.  Most cases are public record and are available for viewing online EXCLUDING sealed records like juvenile, adoption, guardianship.  To search records in Garfield County District Court go to and click on COURT RECORDS. Searches may be done based on case number or by party name. If you do not know the case number click on SEARCH OSCN DOCKETS and specify Garfield County or “All Oklahoma Courts” then enter a last and first name (the rest of the fields are not required to complete a search).  Click “Go.” Most case dockets are viewable and clicking entries that have the link “Document Available,” will allow you to view and print the documents.  If there is not a link for a document or it says “Document Available the Court Clerk’s Office,” you will need to contact the Court Clerk for a copy. The documents may be viewable only at the Court Clerk’s Office because of sensitive material or for the protection of parties in the case. Garfield County Court Clerk is continually working to put more of the archives onto the online system so they may be accessed. Most civil, criminal, family domestic cases from the 1980’s forward are available on OSCN.  Probate records are available back to 1940.  All marriage records from Territorial days to the present are searchable online.  The actual marriage licenses are not viewable.  Though we have worked diligently to be thorough, some cases may not be available online.  More specific, manual record searches can be conducted by the archive staff.    RECORD SERCH BY PHONE We do not perform any record searches over the phone. RECORD SEARCH THROUGH THE MAIL If you do not know a case number there will be a $5.00 records search fee.  If you would like us to perform a records search, we request that you write a brief but complete explanation of the search information including the names of all parties involved, case type, date or date range.  Provide a list of documents if any are requested and let us know if you will need them certified.  If you are also requesting copies of documents through the mail, include payment according to the copy fees listed below.  (Payment should include search fee if applicable, copy fees, and certification fees as needed.) Include a check or money order for the search fee and/or any copy fee as well as a self addressed stamped envelope.  Postage must be able to accommodate the number of copied pages that have been requested.  Address requests and payments to: Garfield County Court Clerk 114 West Broadway Enid, Oklahoma 73701 COSTS FOR COPIES $1.00 for the first page of a document .50¢ for each additional page .50¢ for certification of a document $5.00 for authentication of copies Set cost for copy of a marriage license is $6.50 (includes search, copy, and certification). Set cost for copy of a divorce decree is $12.50 (includes search, copy, and certification). QUESTIONS Please contact the Archives Department at 580-237-0232 for any question regarding records searches and copies.  More records are becoming available online daily.
114 W. Broadway  Enid, Oklahoma 73701 | Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday
Records Request