Please complete all applicable sections on form or application you wish to file.

Please print and mail the form or application to our office. If you are filing an application for special assessment (legal residence), please include a copy of driver's licenses, voter registrations and vehicle registrations for you and spouse.

Please do not email applications for special assessment for legal residence or agricultural use.

Address Change Form
Builder Developer Exemption
Homeowners Association Application
Multiple Lot Discount Application
Application for Special Assessment (Ag Use)
Application for Special Assessment (Legal Residence)
Appeal Form
ATI Real Property Exemption

© 2010 by The Clarendon County Board of Tax Assessors &