Copyright ©2014 qPublic
Garfield County Court Clerk
Home General Information Services Judges Phone Directory Oklahoma State Court Network On Demand Court Records (KellPro) Small Claims Marriage License Probate Records Request Licenses Traffic
Garfield County Courthouse
ALL COURT COSTS AND LICENSE FEES ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF FILING.  THE COURT CLERK DOES NOT MAIL OUT RENEWAL NOTICES.  PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAPERWORK NECESSARY FOR LICENSING IS AVAILABLE AT THE COURT CLERK’S OFFICE AND QUESTIONS MAY BE ANSWERED BY CALLING 580-237-0232. BEVERAGE PERMITS: New applications require a 16 day posting period before a permit may be issued.  The applicant must appear in person or in the case of a corporation the application is to be completed by an officer of the corporation or LLC. Renewal applications can be processed the same day. The applicant/officer of the corporation or LLC must appear in person.  Applications to renew expired permits may be issued at the renewal, if received within 10 days after expiration.  From the 11th day to the 30th day after the permit expires, a $100 additional fee is required.  After 31 days from expiration the application is treated as a new application and requires a 16 day posting period. Special Event Permits for sale of low point beer must be completed 14 days prior to the event.  The Special Event License is then good for 10 consecutive days. Filing Fee (New):  $306.66       Renewal Fee:  $286.66       Special Event Fee:  $171.66 11 – 30 Days Expired:  $386.66 GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE: This license requires filing of an inventory of merchandise to be sold at the time of filing the application.  There is a 10 day waiting period before a license may be issued. Filing Fee:  $161.66 PRIVATE PROCESS SERVERS: Paperwork is available at the Court Clerk’s Office.  This license requires a $5000.00 surety bond for a new license and a 30 day posting period.  A first time application must be renewed after one year and thereafter is renewable every 3 years.  Requires two 2 x 2 photographs. New License: $326.66   Renewal License:  $201.66 TRANSIENT MERCHANT LICENSE: Contact the Court Clerk’s Office Filing Fee: $ 186.66 POOL HALL: Application required Filing fee:  $221.66 Any question regarding licenses please call the Licensing Clerk at (580) 237-0232.
114 W. Broadway  Enid, Oklahoma 73701 | Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday