General Tax Info
Tangible Property Filing Requirements
Do not send payments with your return. The Sheriff in each county mails the tax bills. Returns filed after May 15 are considered omitted and will be billed by the Division of State Valuation.
- Kentucky does not allow consolidated and joint returns.
- Owners need to file a return for each property location within Kentucky.
- The return must include the property location by street address and county. A post office box is not acceptable as the property address.
- File the return between January 1 and May 15.
- Do not enclose the tangible return with the income tax return.
- File the return with the PVA in the county of taxable situs or with the Division of State Valuation.
- There is no extension for this return.
Public Service Questions
Copyright © Clark County Kentucky PVA Office